A distinguishing feature of TM Master is a separate alarm system module which supports a list of alarms to be tested regularly.
The reason that the alarms are separated in TM Master is that this allows us to implement specific alarm fields in the alarm details screen. Several properties such as work value, set point, signal type, bridge group and operating range describe the alarm.
There are a number of advantages to separating the alarm list including;
- Specific alarm reports to present to class societies and authorities.
- Easy administration of alarm tests
- Easy administration of alarm details
- Separation of user access, allowing dedicated alarm testing without access to other maintenance
- Separate alarm test history